Self Managed Super Fund
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannution law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Schulz Hobbs we are superannuation experts, and can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Completion of Information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Superannuation Audits
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations
Retirement savings are a constant worry for most people and with Government encouraging the people of Australia to get a handle on it and plan for their retirement, Self Managed Super Funds have gained popularity. People handling their financial retirement goals on their own, SMSFs as they are popularly known have become the beacons for saving for retirement and managing superannuation funds. However, there are a few areas that need attention with a self managed super fund and they are:
- Investment Strategy
- Controlling administration costs
- Reducing Tax while obtaining tax benefits
Superannuation experts from Schulz Hobbs can help you with your Self Managed Super Fund. The superannuation law is delicate and requires every individual to plan in a personalised manner. Our experts help you plan in such a manner so as to reach your financial goals for retirement while reducing the tax along the way.
Schulz Hobbs's Self Managed Super Fund Services
We offer the following services for Self Management Super Funds:
- Establishing a Self Managed Super Fund
- Completion of the requisite information for the Commissions involved – Insurance and Superannuation
- Conducting Superannuation Audits
- Advice concerning compliance matters
- Advisory services concerning tax benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
With Schulz Hobbs by your side, you can set up your Self Managed Super Fund, manage your fund's investments so as to attain your retirement goals and wind up when required in a hassle free manner. Also, as a Self Managed Super Fund member, you have certain administrative obligations and duties and our experts can assist you in managing this. Contact our superannuation experts for general help with your fund or to receive advice specific to a particular problem/situation at hand.
Connect with us @ (08) 8179 1111 to see how our superannuation experts can help with your Self Managed Super Fund.
Back to Our Services