Small business often get tangled in compliance and legal issues and this ends up hurting their business functions and some are dragged down the mire due to compliance and regulatory problems. Accounting and Taxation for instance require a lot of activities to be done at certain deadlines and missing them could pose problems. Xero, one of the most popular online accounting software solutions for small and midsized businesses comes in handy in such cases. It is no wonder that this cloud computing based accounting software is very popular. However, setting it up for the first time, checking if it is the right fit for your organization, checking chart of accounts, tax conversion rates and so on for years at length may not be your forte! At Schulz Hobbs, our Xero consultants are well equipped to handle all this with ease.
We offer the following services in our capacity as Xero consultants to our clients:
- Migration from other systems to Xero
- Consultation services to check if Xero is the right fit for you
- Suggesting add-ons and 3rd party integrations that will help your online accounting and make it more manageable
- Working with your old data to clean it up and feed it into the installed Xero Account.
- Pouring through Chart of Accounts and historical data and importing it.
- Suggesting modules for usage in Xero – Cash Flow, Invoicing, Payments, Pay Runs, Mobile
- Our Xero consultants are experienced in working with the software and we undertake a study of your existing software, data and systems in place to come up suggestions regarding migrating to Xero, modules and extensions to use in the software and the actual implementation as well. We also offer maintenance services for your Xero account so that you needn't worry about non compliance or taxation/ payroll processing and so on.
Drop an enquiry email@example.com or visit us to discuss the benefits of Xero for your organization!